Team Leader Development Assessment
- Goulburn, New South Wales, Australia
- 27th January 2024
- Goulburn Mulwaree Council - S100-24-550
- Opportunity to lead and mentor the Development Assessment Team to process and coordinate development application determinations
- Enticing career and lifestyle provisions in a fast growing rural and regional strategic centre
- Great organisation culture, committed to delivering outcomes for the community through leadership, collaboration and innovation
Goulburn Mulwaree Council is located in the Southern Tablelands of New South Wales and is perfectly positioned just two hours from Sydney, an hour from Canberra and just under two hours to the coast – a world rich in heritage, culture, natural beauty and adventure is ready to be explored. Embrace relaxed country living, with city benefits.
The region presents a unique and balanced lifestyle opportunity to enjoy stunning rural landscapes, heritage architecture, contemporary art, modern boutique shopping, relaxed casual dining, affordable housing, excellent schooling options and plenty of fresh air. For more information about living in the region, please visit the Goulburn Australia website.
- A supportive environment to assist you to reach your career goals
- Access to ongoing professional development and individual development plans
- Ongoing training and support through Council’s cultural development program
- Mentoring and coaching programs
- Opportunities for secondments and higher-grade duties arrangements
- Access to e-learning platforms
- A suite of health and wellbeing programs offered each year
- Free vaccinations, health checks and staff fitness initiatives
- A supportive and inclusive workplace and culture where your opinion is valued
- Access to a confidential counselling service for you and your family
- A range of mentally healthy workplace initiatives and support from mental health champions
YOUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT (for eligible employees)
- Work a 9-day fortnight, based on a 35 hour working week
- A commencing annual salary of $111,225 with progression up to $125,177 dependent upon skills and experience, plus 11% superannuation
- Flexible and hybrid working arrangements under Council’s Flex First Procedure including access to an individualised hours agreement
- Access to a fully maintained leaseback vehicle as a discretionary benefit
- Access to 2 health and wellbeing leave days for your Christmas break
- Access to 3 weeks sick leave per year, cumulative where unused
- Access to long service leave after 5 years of employment
- Generous paid parental leave arrangements for both parents
- Generous reward and recognition programs and initiatives
The contact officer for this position is Stephanie Mowle, Business Manager Planning & Development on (02) 4823 4516.
Applications close Sunday 25 February 2024 at 5:00pm.
This position is subject to relevant pre-employment checks and all applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Child Safe Organisation. We are committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion, and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTQIA+ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.